Staging a home is the art form of preparing it for sale so that it will show it at its best. Acting like a producer and director, Order in the House Real Estate Stagers set the “stage” for viewing by a target audience—buyers!
With an objective “eye”, the Staging process involves clearing clutter and creatively using what the homeowner already has (a GREEN process!) to enhance properties.
Once you decide to sell, your home becomes a “product for sale” and, like any other product on the market, it needs to be salable. In today’s real estate market, many homes are competing for buyers; Staging your home for sale is essential. Your home must look its best—Staged to Sell and ready to compete before the sign goes up in the yard! Never fear…if your home is already on the market, we can still help!
The current trends for finding a home are:
- Internet search… (Most prospective buyers go to the internet first to search for homes)
- REALTORS® and clients in person (showings)
- Drive by… (curb appeal)
Since the majority of buyers are looking online, great pictures are essential. A Staged home is picture-perfect, reflecting the architecture and unique features of a home.
A few of the other benefits Staging a home are:
- Sellers have an Action Plan to ready their home step by step (usually called a Consultation)
- REALTORS can show Staged homes with confidence
- Buyers view Staged homes as well maintained
- Staged homes typically sell faster and for more money than non-Staged homes
Our Team of professional Stagers at Order in the House Staging Services is well-equipped to help you ready your property for sale. We have been Staging homes for sale in Hawthorn Woods, Kildeer, Long Grove, Lake Zurich, Barrington, Mundelein and the surrounding areas of Lake County, Illinois and Cook County, Illinois and McHenry County, Illinois since 2004.